* Our Saint of the day is Blessed William Harrington. He was an Englishman who studied for the priesthood in France. He was ordained in 1592 and returned to England to minister to covert Catholics. He was arrested in 1593 and martyred in 1594 for the crime of being a priest.
* DEAR is 1st period.
* It is National FFA week. Tomorrow is drive your tractor to school day. Tractors can be parked behind the attendance center. To make room, please park all other vehicles on church street tomorrow. The question of the day is: The average dairy cow produces how many glasses of milk a day?
* Tomorrow is jean day. In support of FFA, wear your favorite tractor color shirt/sweatshirt tomorrow.
* The Bulldogs will play the winner of East Butler and Cedar Bluffs tomorrow at 6:00 at Aquinas Catholic High School.
* Themes for the games this week are: tomorrow - tropical, Thursday - work out attire, and Friday is retro.
* The junior retreat is Wednesday. Please bring your lunch. Jeans may be worn.
* All info for the March calendar and newsletter are due Thursday morning.
* The Lady Bulldogs will play district action, Friday at NECC against Hartington-Newcastle at 7:00.
* Spiritual Adoption Month 1!
Your spiritually adopted baby has been quite active over the past month! Already your baby is 10,000 times bigger than at conception. Your baby has developed foundations of his/her brain, spinal cord, and nervous system by the 20th day. His/her heart began to beat on the 21st day and is pumping blood through its own circulatory system. Your baby is most vulnerable during the next month of being aborted. Pray that the Lord of Life might move the heart of his/her mother and father to give the most precious gift of all—the gift of life.
* Turner please have your photographer email Jenny with the picture you would like to use in the yearbook and in newspapers announcing your graduation. email@example.com
* From Fr. Wayne:
The American Legion is sponsoring the Junior Law Cadet Program again this yet. If you have an interest in Law Enforcement----see Father Wayne for more information.
New Scholarships for Seniors:
Albion Arts Scholarship
Michael Turner Scholarship - Ag related
Robert Andersen Scholarship - Ag related
ACACIA Fraternity Leadership Scholarship